Global BC Morning News: Shaw Tech Report with Lindsay Smith
Use your Android device as a live video remote allowing for live video of your shot and full camera control. You can download it from Google Play.
GoPro App Features:
- Full control of your HD HERO2 camera’s setting + features
- Live preview makes framing your shot easy
- Access to GoPro’s Photo and Video of the Day
Download the GoPro App Now
NOTE: HD HERO2 cameras and Wi-Fi BacPacs require a software update before using the GoPro App. Visit gopro.com/update for a free software update. The GoPro App is not compatible with the original HD HERO camera.
Demo video may showcase features to be released with future versions of the app.
GoPro App 1.0 is now available! You can download it from the iTunes App Store.
Features available upon release:
- Operate and control your GoPro HD HERO2 camera on your smartphone or tablet
- See exactly what your camera is filming in real time - frame your footage exactly the way you want
- The GoPro app provides instant remote access to your camera’s control settings and features
- Monitor your HD HERO2 camera’s mode, resolution, frame rate setting, memory card capacity, battery life and Wi-Fi signal strength
Upcoming features in future GoPro App releases:
- Access all content on your camera’s SD card for preview, browsing, and file management
- Multi-camera control
The GoPro app will be compatible with most smartphones and tablets:
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S (iOS 4.3 & 5)
- Basic compatibility with the iPhone 5 and iOS 6. Full compatibility will be available soon
- iPod Touch 4 (iOS 4.3 & 5)
- iPad 1, 2 & 3 (iOS 4.3 & 5)
- HTC Thunderbolt or other Android 2.2 devices, coming soon
- Motorola Droid X or other Android 2.2 devices, coming soon
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G or other Android 4.0 devices, coming soon
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet or other Android 3.1 devices, coming soon
Point of View Cameras: Exclusive HITCASE Launch Partner
We are excited to announce a new ruggedized, waterproof, and mountable solution for iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S/4 called HITCASE. HITCASE PRO featuring a wide angle lens is also available to give you an even better POV experience with your iPhone.
With HITCASE, there is no need to carry around a separate POV camera, using the highly responsive 1080p camera in your iPhone, HITCASE allows you to shoot like a pro, edit and upload all from a single device. Plus you can still take a call or send a text whether your shredding the mountain or chasing fish under the sea.
Shipping mid-October, HITCASE and HITCASE PRO for iPhone 4S/4 will revolutionize the way you use your iPhone and shoot POV footage. Coming mid-December, HITCASE for iPhone 5 will be available in time for the holidays and still in time for snow season! Hit It!™
Plus get instant savings on pre-orders until October 1, 2012!
$20 OFF Hitcase
$30 OFF Hitcase Pro
+ Free Shipping Worldwide!