We’re excited about the upcoming launch for the GoPro HD Hero camera and want to share some more information and Pre-Production Test Videos from GoPro.
We’ve got our pre-order placed with GoPro and expect to be able to fulfill orders as early as the second half of October. We will be posting the new GoPro HD Hero camera packages for pre-order in our store soon. Starting at only $269.99 USD!
Here is a teaser of some of the amazing specs on the world’s newest HD POV Camera:
- The worlds first true 1080p HD wearable camera with 30 frames per second recording
- The worlds’ first 960p “full frame” resolution for max field of view at 30 frames per second
- The worlds first 720p wearable camera that can shoot both 30 and 60 frames per second.
- 170° and 127° Wide Angle Shooting from One Lens (1080p is captures at 127° while 960p and 720p are captured at maxi-wide 170° wide angle)
- 2, 5, 10, 30, 60 second Auto-Photo Mode
- 3-Photo Burst Mode
- Self-Timer Mode
- Industry Leading 1.4 LUX Low Light Performance
- 5 MP 1/2.5 inches Sensor
- Up to 32GB Capacity with SDHC memory card allows for over 6 hours of footage at 1080p
- Rechargeable 1100 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Waterproof Quick-Release Housing (up to 180’/60m)
- Compatible with all the existing GoPro Hero mounting accessories
- PC and Mac compatible
- Optional LCD Bakpac and Battery Bakpac click to the back of the camera to give the convenience of a screen while filming or double the battery life. Available December 2009.