GoPro Cineform Studio takes footage captured with the 3D HERO System and converts it into viewable 3D files. You can then export the files and watch them on your computer, online at sites like YouTube and on your 2D or 3D TV at home.
- Import 3D HERO System photos and videos and convert to 3D
- Create 3D movies from photo time-lapses
- Automatic 3D conversion mode provides simplicity
- Manual 3D conversion mode provides advanced control
- Anaglyph (red/blue for 2D TVs, computer, and online viewing)
- Active (for viewing on active shutter 3DTVs)
- Passive (for viewing on polarized 3DTVs)
- Support for external display
- .MP4 / H.264
- GoPro CineForm 422 codec for further editing in Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Sony Vegas, Apple iMovie, Windows Movie Maker and more.
- 3D convergence control with keyframing
(only compatible with GoPro captured content)
- Frame-rate adjust for slow motion
- Color Temperature
- Image flip rotation
- Frame Resize (Up-res/Down-res)
- Cropping and zoom
GoPro CineForm Studio Software System Requirements:
(For video playback in quarter or half-resolution 3D)
(For full-resolution 3D playback)
|Required for passive 3D (interleaved) or side-by-side output to consumer 3D TV:
|External Hard Drive Recommendations:||
|Compatibility With Other Editing Software:||
Note: 3D GoPro CineForm 422 encoded files are much larger than GoPro native .mp4 files. To manage 3D converted media, we suggest using an external storage device.
The application will run on slower CPUs, but 3D playback, even in quarter-res mode, may not be processed smoothly.