The Cam One Infinity is thrilling the world with the same Ambarella processor used by GoPro.
Easy to use with a built-in screen, a clear menu interface, removable lens, plus a wide range of expansion accessories coming soon. The CamOne Infinity is more than just a novelty in the action camera segment. This new cameras brings all of the latest features plus more.
Features 6 control buttons to power on, shoot video, take photos, playback, menu access and LED light. The removable and adjustable lens gives you the control to customize the field of view. Plus, you can make a slight adjustment to auto-correct blurry distortions caused by the curved lens allowing you to take crystal clear, sharp videos and photos under water. The included underwater DiveBox has the same 6-Buttons allowing you to quickly switch between Video recording and taking Stills - even under water. You can even replay material with the touch of one button.
An upcoming Wi-Fi Module for controlling the CamOne Infinity via your Smartphone plus a growing number of different mounting systems gives this camera the most universal options.
-  CamOne infinity Camera
-  Underwater DiveBox
-  Vented Helmet Mount
-  Bike Mount
-  Flat Surface 3M VHB Adhesive Mount
-  Extra 3M VHB Adhesive
-  Rotating Pivot Arms
-  USB Cable
-  AV Cable
-  Ten2Ten Cable
-  Carrying Bag
|Video - Resolution||1920x1080|
|Video - Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Video - Codec||H.264|
- Size: 49mm x 42mm x 34mm
- Functions:Video, Time Lapse, Photo and Serial Photo, external controlled with Motion Sensor, CarCam or RX Cable
- Video Formats: 1080p, 720p, 480p
- Recording Formats: MOV or MPEG, JPEG
- Weight: 77g
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- FPS: 1080p @ 30fps, 720p up to 60 fps
- Lens: 1080p 127°, 720p 170° - adjust- and interchangeable
- Sensor: 5MPix
- Screen: 1,5"/38,1mm TFT
- Memory: microSD up to 2x 32GB
- Battery: 800mAh LiPo - for up to 90 Min recording
- Remote: Optional 2.4GHz with Video Transmission
- AV-Out: Yes, via 10 Pin USB Bus
- HDMI: Yes