The Micro 800 is designed to be a compact, ready to use tripod that connects to your camera's standard 1/4"-20 thread mount. Weighing just 2.3 oz and fitting comfortably with your camera inside almost any case, simply fan out its legs, and you suddenly have a stable base of support that will allow you to set your camera to capture a rock-solid shot.
The aluminum positioning ball of the GorillaPod 800 tilts up to 36° in any direction and the rubber grips at the ends of the zinc alloy legs provide the Micro 800 stable footing on almost any surface.
- Aluminum positioning ball with 36° of movement in any direction
- Zing allow legs are strong and dependable for on the go shooting
- Rubberized foot grips provide enhanced stability on difficult terrain
- Always on! Ultra-slim design fits into any camera case or pocket
- Suitable for cameras weighing up to 28oz
- Designed for: Prosumer Cameras, Compact System Cameras, Micro 4/3 Cameras, Camcorders
- Max weight load: 28.2 oz (800g)
- Connection: Universal 1/4-20 screw
- Material: Coated zing-aluminum alloy, silicone feet, machine aluminium positioning ball
- Dimensions (closed): 3.4" x 1.1" x 0.8" (85mm x 28mm x 20mm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz. (65g)