The Pedco Universal UltraClamp 2.5 allows a camera to be solidly attached to a rolled down car window, bicycle handlebar, picnic table, or other similar object. Strong enough to support most cameras, spotting scopes, and camcorders, the UltraClamp Assembly attaches to round or flat objects from 1" up to 2.5″ (25mm to 60mm) thick. The UltraClamp Assembly utilizes a ball and socket mount to allow the camera maximum flexibility in framing the subject.
The UltraClamp 2.5 has been used for many diverse tasks. Police agencies have utilized it to plant explosive charges and film from the side of a riot shield. Race car drivers have placed it on rollbars to film their laps. We've even seen people mount cameras on motorcycles with it.
- Fits any device with a 1/4-20 tripod socket
- Durable, aluminum clamp body and screw
- Injection-molded, glass-reinforced nylon thermoplastic resin clamp head and knobs
- Positions device at any angle
- Attaches to round or flat objects from 1″ to 2.5″ (2.5cm to 6cm) thick
Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 4″ x 1 5/8″ x 6 1/8″ / 100mm x 40mm x 160mm
- Maximum Safe Load: 6 lbs
- Pan Adjustment: 360 degrees
- Tilt Adjustment: +/- 90 degrees
- Angular Adjustment: +/- 20 degrees
- Weight: 6.5 oz / 184g