V.I.O. POV.HD Firmware Upgrade
Firmware Upgrade 1.12
- New Features:
- Added 720p50 and 720p25 resolution/frame rates for compatibility with PAL.
- Time and Date can optionally be overlaid on a clip while it is being recorded.
- The interface for Save Tags and Compile Tags was changed to more clearly show the progress of these online editing operations.
- On video output to an external AV device, the standard information overlay can optionally be turned off after a user settable time delay.
- In Loop Mode and Loop & Forward Mode memory is more completely utilized when the SD card is filled to capacity.
- The normal button beep tone is no longer altered after a system alert condition occurs.
- The LCD does not show a pink color cast when the microphone is turned off.
- The Battery Level Icon is now displayed at all changes of status on the recorder.
- The LCD brightness setting is left unchanged when the user exits Settings without Saving an altered value.
- The POV.HD volume label has been changed to POV_HD in order to clearly identify the POV.HD SD card and allow it to be recognized by both PC and Mac operating systems.
- The recorder LED turns red momentarily to show that a still photo has been saved.
- Power Off Timeout and LCD Sleep Timeout are now reset when clip playback ends to prevent the recorder from shutting down or the LCD from going to sleep immediately after a clip ends.
- If the LCD is sleeping, it wakes if the USB cable is plugged in.
Upgrade also includes previous enhancements including: Loop and Loop & Forward, Corrects black line on the edge of the LCD, and Corrects green tint that appears in changing light conditions.